On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Student Agreement
This "Agreement", On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Client Agreement, is made between Brooke DeBoer Consulting, LLC (hereby known as “The Company”) and the undersigned individual, (hereby known as “You” or “Client”). The Company and You hereby agree to the following:
- You are entering into an Agreement whereby The Company will provide high-level video marketing coaching to You for a six month period. All program materials in On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy can be downloaded so that you have lifetime access to the program content. Your portal in Kajabi will remain active for at least 90 days post-program.
- The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy launch date will be on September 13th, 2022, and you will have access to your course portal on the launch date. If you chose to pay in full, you have agreed to a single payment of $2697. If you chose a 3-month payment plan, you have agreed to pay 3 consecutive monthly payments of $997 beginning on or before the program start date. If you enrolled within 24 hours of our strategy call, you may be eligible for a tuition discount which will be reflected at checkout at the time of payment.
- I agree not to disclose the payment arrangement with anyone in our outside of The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy. Your payment reserves your spot in The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy, which has limited availability. Due to the enrollment restrictions payments are non-refundable for any reason and are required regardless of your level of participation.
- The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy - Standard Program includes the following features (as outlined in the program guide):
- Twice Monthly LIVE Training + Support Sessions throughout the six month program period. This is a place to get support from Brooke and your peers, come with your questions, and work towards growth.
- Monthly Mindset Mastermind Meetings
- Peer Review and Feedback
- 6 Private 1:1 - 60 min. coaching sessions
- 24/7 Access to all call recordings, trainings, and additional resources
- Lifetime access to the On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Facebook Group
- Accountability Partner Program
- Students who choose to enroll in the LITE version of the Academy will have access to everything above (as outlined in the program guide) except 1:1 private coaching sessions, the Bi-weekly LIVE group training and support sessions, and the peer review and feedback.
- While The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy is absolutely convinced that you will derive great benefits from the Coaching and that You should become as successful as You envision, We The Company do not represent or guarantee that you will attain a certain level of sales, profits, earnings or conversions. As with any small business, each owner’s success depends on many factors, including your personal motivation, time commitment, how effectively you implement the strategies taught, and your efficiency in following up on each phase. The cost of this Coaching is an “investment” in yourself as a business owner, and, as with any investment, there is great potential for a massive return on your investment.
- You acknowledge and understand that The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy methods, processes and strategies taught in the Coaching are the sole and exclusive property of The Company and constitute a confidential proprietary system that is confidential and protected by national and international intellectual property laws including but not limited to copyright and trademark protection. You agree to maintain the confidential nature of the Coaching and agree not to duplicate, disseminate, distribute or otherwise disclose any part to any third parties, for any reason, unless it is part of the Coaching, part of the public domain or required by a valid legal process, whereby You will provide prompt written notice to The Company. The Client agrees to keep all logins and passwords created within the program private and for personal use only. You further agree that your violation of this provision will cause substantial harm to The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy, and for which The Company may seek all legal redress, which may include an injunction or substantial damages. The Coaching is not intended to provide legal, tax, financial or accounting advice.
- Anything the Client creates while working with On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy coaches, or as a result of the Coaching, is the sole property of the Client.
- Should you fail to remit any of the required payments on time, and have not corrected the situation in a prompt manner, The Company may terminate You from the On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Program and You will be immediately responsible for the remaining balance of the program. We may also terminate services if, in our sole opinion, You are conducting yourself or your business in a manner that is disparaging or disruptive to The Company or infringes upon The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy's intellectual property rights or violates the confidentiality covenant stated above.
- This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Michigan. Jurisdiction shall be in Grand Rapids, MI. In the event of any collection or legal matter relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorneys fees and costs resulting therefrom. YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN FOR ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and The Company and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
- As part of my participation in the Coaching, (OTHER THAN FOR PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS), I agree that Brooke DeBoer Consulting, LLC may record, photograph or otherwise capture my likeness, voice, images, interviews, and statements made, and hereby assign to The Company all rights and title to have and to use, royalty-free, any portion of my participation, for any lawful reason including advertising and marketing purposes, documentary purposes, informational purposes, and training purposes.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE-STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. By entering into this Agreement, You agree to have read and understand the foregoing provisions and agree to be bound hereby.
On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Agreement
We want to commend you on taking this powerful step towards creating the video marketing you've been dreaming of and we're excited to show you exactly how to make it happen.
What you can expect from me:
The online training portal will be your main source of learning. However, your lifeblood of support, implementation, and growth will be through the videos in your portal, the Live Coaching Calls, the Mindset Mastermind Calls, and the Facebook Group. When you make a post in the group and need support, be sure to tag Brooke DeBoer, so that I don't miss your posts. I reserve the right to take 48 hours to respond to your posts, however, I'll always do my best to get back to you sooner.
What will I expect from you?
Show up for your Coaching Calls and all calendar events. Mark the time on your calendar, turn off distractions, and be present. Even if you don't have questions, you'll get value from the answers and coaching we provide to other clients. Please allow 24 hours for any private coaching session cancellations. Without 24 hours notice, you will forefit your session and will not be able to make up the missed session.
Remember - there are no silly questions. I’m your mentor and I thrive in supporting you. It's why I do what I do, so never hesitate to ask a question.
At On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Business Consulting we want to hear about your successes as well as your challenges. We understand that everyone learns differently and we want to master every learning curve we encounter. The only way we can successfully do this is if you provide feedback. We encourage you to be open and to communicate with us your experience here.
Agreement to Complete:
I agree that I am entering into The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Program with the intention of completing the entire six month program. I agree to attend every scheduled Coaching session, I will participate in discussions and complete any assessments that are provided to me. At the end of the program should I feel that I gained value from the program and the coaching within I agree to provide, upon request, a video testimonial about my results from the program.
Non Disclosure Material given to the Client in the program of Client’s work with The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Business Consulting is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy Business Consulting. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited. The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client's individual use only and are granted as a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of The Company's intellectual property for Client's business purposes. All intellectual property, including The On-Camera Confidence Marketing Academy copyrighted October 04, 2021 program and/or program materials, shall remain the sole property of Brooke DeBoer Consulting, LLC. No license to sell or distribute The Company materials is granted or implied. Further, by signing below, Client agrees that they will not share the cost paid for the program with anyone else. If the Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph,The Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.