Terms and Conditions
You are only receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the Offering You have paid for or opted to receive. You acknowledge that if You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board, You have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms Us, and We have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until We are made whole.
● Access the Offering for Your personal use (if additional members of Your team need to access the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member).
● Download and/or print any Offering materials for Your personal use in Your business (if additional members of Your team need to download and/or print any materials from the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member).
● Use Our trademarks and copyrighted materials with Our prior written consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing ©Brooke DeBoer Consulting, LLC as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademarks with ® or common law trademarks with ™ in accordance with the below.
You may not:
● Re-sell or trade Your access to the Offering.
● Share the Offering with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
● Reprint or republish any of the Offering, in part or in whole.
● Distribute any of the materials contained in the Offering or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
● Reproduce and alter, edit, remix, or in any way create a derivative of any part or whole of the Offering for distribution as Your own work.
● Claim ownership or use over any of Our Intellectual Property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and other content; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Offering (and its related communications and materials).
● Use Our Offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).